Phoenix Rise: From the Ashes
Orientis is to the east. It is sometimes called the Divided Continent since there several distinct faces. Most of this was controlled by the Red Emperor during the Age of Heroes.
- The Urskan Empire: Bordered on the North and East by the Nostri and Arkashi mountain ranges, Urska is among the mightiest powers in Orientis.
- Mazryka: Between Urska and Al Gheib, a nation thrives. Mazryka is a thriving artistic community, and the birth place of modern music. A disproportionate number of halflings live in Mazryka.
- Mineana: North of the Nosti Mountains, a relatively bleak landscape sparsely populated by tribal people
- Chengahl: The northeastern steppes. This is where Centaurs are from, traditionally. It is located on the northeastern coast, between Mineana and Arkay.
- Arkay: Once, the seat of the Red Empire, an ancient and beautiful land. Bordered on the west by the Arkashi Mountains, and on the south by the Barphaghara Mountains. Across the Arkadi Channel is the the Isle of Naratoma.
- Naratoma: An island that was traditionally a part of Arkay, but ceded to a group of Elven exiles at the beginning of the War. Their culture is developing in a different direction.
- Dhurgen: A very strange, land located south of the Barphaghara mountains and east of Al Gheib. Its Southeast coast is bordered by the Dhurgenese sea.
- Al Gheib: Technically spans both Orientis and Surva, so will have its own page