Phoenix Rise: From the Ashes
Sea of Trade
Located between Orientis and Oestria, the Sea of Trade is the most sailed body of water in the world. It has relatively calm surf, steady and predictable winds that makes interaction between the two largest continents possible.
- The Gale Islands: Across the northernmost portion of the Sea of Trade are the largest islands in the Sea of Trade. It seperates the Sea of Trade from the Sea of Storms, and the winter storms which batter the islands anually give it its name
- Zemay: An island off the coast of Urska
- Orselay: A large island south of Zemay
- The Isles of Paradise: Seven islands off the coast of northern Al Gheib.
- The Sunsea Islands: A long chain in the south of the Sea of Trade, which runs between Celeste and Al Gheib, and seperates the Sea of Trade from the Sea of Monsters.
- Le Tres Sorelles Spietati: Three islands off the northeast coast of Celeste
- The Middlemarque Islands: Two islands dead center to the Sea of Trade, often a resupply point for larger convoys.