Phoenix Rise: From the Ashes
Oestria is the westernmost continent. During the age of Heroes, nearly the entire continent was ruled by the Golden Empress, whose death kicked off the Dragon Wars at the end of the age
- Rivail: The East coast of Oestria boarders the Sea of Trade. and is generally bound in by the World’s Spine mountain to the west. It is easily the most fertile region of the continent, with many rivers that converge to the river delta where the ancient city of Tyrn sits. The capital of Rivail is Dragonsport, built north of Tyrn where Xerxes’ tower once stood.
- Celeste: A peninsula on the Southeast coast. It sits between the Sea of Trade and the Sun Sea. The ancient city of Solanus rests upon the shores of the River Celeste
- The Wastes: West of World’s Spine and north of the Rocoso Mountains, the Wastes are a vast desert that has very little life.
- Hispera: South of the Rocoso Mountains, a hilly land, green land full of tall grass. It boarders both the Sun Sea and the Sea of Monsters.
- Dead Coast: For some reason, the Dead Coast seems particularly suited for Necromantic magic. The land, on the other hand, has a high salinity content that makes plant life almost impossible
- The Northwest Coast: A fairly standard area.
- The Northlands: Very cold. Forests. Lots of Barbarians.
- Hviterland: An extremely cold island off the North Coast